Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hello friends and family!

I am going to try to keep this page updated with stories and pictures of the things I am doing in India during the next 5 months! Hopefully I am not terrible at travel writing...

ANYONE can comment on this, so (PAPA) click on the button that says "comment" and then write something and sign your name so I know it's from you (although I would know your comments anywhere Papa...). If you would like to receive my posts to your email click on the "subscribe" button. And no, Papa, it does not cost any money. (Sorry for calling you out, it's just cause I love you... And you've given me a lot of shit for this thing)

For starters, here is a wonderful picture of me trying to have a photo shoot with my dog:

Ooh it works!
I'll talk to you from India!! 

8 comments:

  1. If I do not talk to you tonight before you leave tomorrow. Have a wonderful trip we will miss you.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool you r doIng a blog I'll miss u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray!
    I miss you already (even though you haven't left yet) and I love you!!! Have a wonderful time in India!
    Kelsey
    Ps. Ella is very photogenic. not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be the journey of a lifetime (both literally and figuratively). Enjoy. Be smart. Have fun.

    We all know that you will leave a good impression and good will toward the US with all you encounter. Post lots of pics.

    XOXO
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you and am SO proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you make us proud, rachel! can't wait for the updates! safe travels and have loads of fun!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE YOU. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU.

    ReplyDelete